Welcome Back to Highpoint
Everything you need to know to plan your visit.
The comfort and safety of our shoppers, retailers, and staff remains the utmost priority as we welcome our community back. We encourage you to be familiar with the Victorian DHHS and Government guidelines and what is required of you when visiting our centres and retailers.
From 6 January at 11:59pm restrictions require all shoppers:
- To wear a face mask at all times (unless eating or drinking) whilst within a Shopping Centre setting. (For ages 8+).
- The mandatory vaccination requirement has been removed for all customers in retail (except for hairdressing, beauty and personal care facilities).
- Restaurants, cafes, bars and pubs are still only open to fully vaccinated customers and workers at a 1:2 psm density limit. Workers are required to wear face masks. People under 18 will no longer be required to show proof of their vaccination status at all venues, including hospitality.
Before you visit, we encourage you to:
- Plan your visit – visit our website which has information on shopping safely, best parking suggestions, trading hours, details on essential and non-essential retailers and requirements of entry to ensure your visit is a smooth one
- Check in with QR codes upon entry to the centre and when entering each retailer premises
- Be respectful to retailers and staff – they are here to assist you and are only abiding to Health & Government orders
- Wear a Mask (unless exempt)
- Practice physical distancing
We are committed to a smooth welcome back for our customers, staff and retail staff, and have implemented a number of safety measures to assist this including:
- Additional security staff and COVID-19 Marshals in-centre as we are mindful about protecting all staff and customers
- Alongside COVID check-in signage, we have refreshed our Covid Safe messages in-centre including Shop Safe messages and current restrictions
- Increased cleaning rotations on top of the heightened hygiene measures previously in place