Third Step restrictions apply across Victoria, effective 11.59pm Sunday 8 November, 2020. Here's what's changed.
- There are no restrictions on reasons to leave your home.
- Melbourne's 25km travel limit has been removed.
- Indoor entertainment venues will be able to open with 20 people per space. That means cinemas, galleries, museums and music halls will now be able to open.
- Gyms and indoor sporting facilities can open with up to 20 people, subject to strict density limits.
- Restaurants, pubs and cafes will be able to host up to 40 customers indoors and 70 outdoors.
- Face Masks are still mandatory, unless a lawful exemption applies.
For detailed information on the easing of restrictions, please visit the Department of Health & Human Services
Read more about the safety measures we've implemented at Highpoint, and plan your visit here